Stain Removal Tips
We need to face the fact that human are bound to make mistakes, sometimes catastrophic ones. Even if you have your carpet & floor cover cleaned once or twice a year but that does not make it safe from accidents. No matter how precarious you are to protect your carpet and hope that no accidents or mishap happens. You don’t want to compromise with the beauty, but the next moment, a mishap occurs like someone drops the glass of wine in the party or your pet could contribute to add stains on the carpet.
What will be your reaction on this? Obviously using all your reflex muscles you will try to reach for the nearest cloth available to remove the spills from the carpet.
There are many ways that you can remove carpet stains, I have mention five of them so that they will be your advantage. Next time any mishap happens you will be well educated and armed with some techniques and methods to remove carpet stains. These can always bring you with a larger challenge if they are not treated with the proper care when they occur.
1) Attend to the spill or accident as fast as possible. Even with the most spot-resistant carpet fibers, you will be taking risk the longer you wait to clean it up, the greater the stain will be permanent. You have to be quick if you don’t want those spills to turn them into stains. This is especially tip for spill of mustard, red wine or grape juice
2) Always dry the stain with an absorbent white towel. But be careful never rub the stain as this will make it more difficult and hard to remove the carpet stain.
You can try a mixture of white vinegar, dish soap, and water in a spray bottle. Use 1/4 cup of white vinegar, 1 spoon of normal dish soap, and mix it up with water. Spray area gently and let the carpet soak for 5-10 minutes and then continue cleaning with a dry towel until stains are removed.
3) Tips for removal of pet stains
Ø Firstly, you need to clean up the initial mess.
Ø If the stain has already dried on the carpet fibers, the best way to treat this type of carpet stain is to drizzle it with clean water. Then you can use a carpet stain cleaning product specifically designed for pet stains.
4) To neutralize the spot and odor, you can try several different tactics and methods.
Ø Try using white vinegar or white wine to perform this action. Mix 1/4 cup of vinegar with warm water and spray on the stain. Allow the vinegar spray to soak and then rub gently until dry.
5) Some effective tips to remove ink carpet stains
Ø Wet a clean white cotton cloth with isopropyl alcohol and then dab the wet cloth on the ink stained carpet. But be very cautious and do not rub or scrub. This can increase and spread the ink spot. Let it be there for a few minutes and then use a liquid friendly vacuum to remove the excess moisture.